Friday, November 27, 2020

Produce A Clean Fluid Animation For You











About:

Hi, I’m here to make your animated video! Get concept art, instructional videos, or other cool creations.

I use 2D vector animation to make clean, visually stunning art. My rates include voiceovers, scripts, and character rigging, which I typically do from scratch. I can also provide background music for an additional fee.

All of the packages include up to 3 functional character rigs. Additional character rigs can be added for an additional fee. Less functional background characters can be added to your order for no additional charge.



For projects much longer than 4 minutes, please contact me for a custom offer.



Thank you!

Reviews


:

Very communicative, easy to explain vision via emails, and really brought the story to life!!

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment