Monday, November 30, 2020

Create Highly Converting Whiteboard Animation











About:

Looking for Whiteboard & 2d Animation video to boost your sales? 



Then you are in right place. I will create Whiteboard & 2d Animation Explainer and Sales Videos according to your script. I will make Highly Converting ad sales videos for you.



I am a pro Animated Video Artist. I will provide you the Hight quality work in less time. 



  •  Requirements 


  1.       voice over 
  2.       Script 
  3.       Call to Action 
  4.       Logo


  • What I will Provide.  
   

  
I will provide you highly engaging and converting  Whiteboard or 2d Animated Explainer Video fastly. Just provide me Script & Voice over. I will give you a storyline then I will give you characters for your video story after getting them approved from you I will make a complete video which you will love. 



I will not provide a script or voice over in this gig. For those contact me I will provide you those services Separately.  



Discuss with me first in the inbox before placing an order for avoiding any cancellation. 





Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment