Sunday, November 29, 2020

Make A Unique And Exciting Explainer Video For You











About:

PLEASE PLAY THE VIDEO ABOVE TO HAVE A PREVIEW OF MY WORK.



OR USE THE LINK BELOW TO VIEW MORE SAMPLES



https://youtu.be/rtL2aOdQVN8



I know that there is a ton of people who offer the same services, but I've always said, 

“it's one thing to master a software and it's another thing to be creative with it.”

 

That’s my edge. I combine inborn creativity and computer skills to create eye-catching animations.

From the use of unique images, together with typography, I’m able to create videos with some sort of rhythm.

 

For as low as $10, you get an explainer video of up to 3 minutes.



And if you have a voice-over, I'll add and sync it perfectly with your animation.



I USE TEXT-TO-SPEECH SOFTWARE TO GENERATE THE VOICE-OVER

(Like the one used in the gig video above)



Just provide me with the SCRIPT (and voice over if you have one) and I'll create your EXPLAINER VIDEO.

The final video will be in HIGH DEFINITION and can be delivered in various formats.



If you have any inquiries, feel free to contact me anytime. I’m here for you.

 

Have an amazing day!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The Seller was very kind and produced great videos. He worked late into the night to make the deadline and was receptive to feedback and revisions and I am very happy with how this worked out! Thank you!

:

Thank you for the video, it was very detailed and exactly what I wanted!! Will be ordering with you again!

:

understood exactly what I needed and delivered it fast

:

Thank you so much for trusting me with this job.

:

Excellent experience




No comments:

Post a Comment