Sunday, November 1, 2020

Create A Professional Whiteboard Animation Video In 48 Hours











About:

Hey!

Are you looking for a WHITEBOARD ANIMATION to

advertise your business or to explain your Products ? 

You are exactly at the 
right place. 



Why me?



  • Fastest response and an engaging whiteboard animation video
  • 100% Satisfaction and Money back guarantee
  • Special Bonus for my regular clients
  • Unlimited Revisions until you satisfied



Extras to the order:



  • Colored Whiteboard Animation: $20 for up to 150 words script.
  • I will add Subtitles in any language: $20 for up to 150 words script.



Male/Female voice over, accents available:  Usual Voiceover is American male! Contact us if you want any other accent or female voiceover prior to order the gig. We can offer other accents for extra charges.



My portfolio Links: https://goo.gl/cxJZxb

                                 https://bit.ly/2ImHlNk



What i need to start an order:



  •  A written script (required in every order)
  •  Logo and Website URL (optional)
  •  Voiceover file ( required  if you order voiceover sync service)
  •  If you wish to include your own music or pictures, please send me the files.



IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION, FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME.

Reviews


:

Awesome job. By far one of my best experiences on Fiverr. Isabella is an amazing and gifted professional and she's only happy when you're happy. I definitive recommend her services.

:

I have used Maryisabella multiple times for many different projects. She is very easy to work with and does an amazing job. I will be back I’m sure of it.

:

As always Isabella did a fantastic job with this project. We have done many projects together and I’ve got lots more for her to do. Highly recommend.

:

OUTSTANDING. She nailed our expectations perfectly and delivered on time with an EXCEPTIONAL product. Thank you so much!

:

She did great!




No comments:

Post a Comment