Thursday, November 12, 2020

Create Professional Whiteboard Animation Or Doodle Animation











About:

I will create PROFESIONAL whiteboard  OR DOODLY animation in 24hrs



I will create an Amazing Whiteboard animation in 24 hours or less You can grab this deal in only for $5, exclusively on Fiverr.com



WHAT WILL YOU GET?



  • Amazing Whiteboard Animation
  • 24 hours extra fast delivery 
  • Unlimited revisions until you're 100% Satisfied 
  • 120 seconds Long Video 
  • 100% Commercial Usage Rights 


WHAT I WILL NEED?

 



  • Written Script up to 300words
  • 24 hours


I will give you unlimited revisions and modifications until you are 100% satisfied! Also if you Won't happy or you need a refund so I will give you your money back.



IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION FEEL FREE TO MESSAGE ME.







I will create PROFESIONAL whiteboard Or doodly animation in 24hrs

Reviews


Seller's Response:

whiteboard_007 was very responsive, did a very nice job, and worked hard to make sure I got what I was looking for. The only possible enhancement - and I don't even know if this is a thing - would result if the library of doodles he works from were expanded. Maybe there are enhanced subscriptions or plug-ins? But he did a great job and I am very happy with the finished product.

Seller's Response:

This was the easiest process ever. I sent in my requirements and within 20 hours I had 100% what I not only asked for but even more than I expected. Thank you and I will certainly be using these services again.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much!! Looking forward to working with you again!

Seller's Response:

He is working on something like weekly projects with me. He has got the pulse of my requirements. He is EXTREMELY PROMPT AND BANG ON!

:

Thank you so much! Looking forward to working with you again!!




No comments:

Post a Comment