Monday, November 2, 2020

Create A Beautiful 2D Animation Video In Vyond











About:

I can do videos of any length! Just message me for any video over 3 minutes long and I'll create a custom offer to make ordering easy!

WHY BUY FROM ME?



  • I am the ONLY explainer video seller that will handle all elements of your video creation. I use the different premium voices of Girls & Boys. This ensures quality and makes edits easy :) 


  • I am the ONLY animator who has been chosen as a SUPER SELLER! The best product & service in one place!


  • I work FULL TIME here on Fiverr and I'm US-based. That means better service & communication!



  • I have a LONG reputation of delivering quality work ON TIME and keeping my word


  • EDITS INCLUDED ensuring your satisfaction. Covers visual adjustments. Scripts are considered final when submitted or approved.



  • If you want to check my portfolio then check this link:

    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJFxQoLWie9Dur6iRqpMCdQ



I offer several different styles of animation.

Reviews


:

I have used freelancers for hundreds - if not thousands of jobs over the years - and every now and again you truly strike gold and I'm glad to say that's exactly what happened with this job. This man defines what it means to go above and beyond - doing much more than expected and being unbelievable time and task flexible - and producing something which myself and my team could've spent months trying to produce and wouldn't have come close and turned up the heat in turnaround time when we needed it most! Can't thank you for your endless patience and hard working instant replies instant revisions and instant deliveries and if you're thinking of working with him think no more and get going!

:

I had 2 requirements for my video: to use my customized characters, and to have arabic & English VO. I hired Talha as he showed me examples for one of his team members and the gigs looked awesome. Talha was very kind and his communication with me was excellent. when we were discussing the VO he was very cooperating & took my feedback very positively. Unfortunately Talha's Teammember was not as I Expected. The work was very poor & could not address my feedback comments properly. As if the examples they showed me were not his. But because Talha was very kind & good to me, he managed to find someone else to complete the project & came out with Good results.

:

I had so many changes and tweaks and additions and he never ever grumbled or complained. He was always polite and prompt and helpful. Asked questions to make sure what I wanted is what he understood. Only person I would work with going forward. AMAZING work!

:

great work as always

:

Great as usual




No comments:

Post a Comment