Sunday, November 29, 2020

Create An Amazing Whiteboard Animation Video











About:

Hello, Welcome To My Gig...

I'm Fortune a PROFESSIONAL WHITEBOARD ANIMATION VIDEOS creator.

Are you in search for ways to boost sales? 

Advertise your business with a short video ad?

Engage more people and get more buyers? 

Then you have come to the right place with outstanding services.



Why me?

  • Fastest response and a unique whiteboard animation video
  • 100% Satisfaction
  • Discount for bulk orders
  • Unlimited Revisions



Note: A Written Script is required for every video based on which there will be voiceover and explanation in the video.



Note: There are extra charges for both Commercial and Broadcast Rights.



If you have any confusions feel free to inbox me. I’m online almost ALL THE TIME.



Thanks and looking forward to work with you :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The communication was amazing. I needed a revision and they were very accommodating. the final product blew us away! I can't wait to work with them again. Highly recommend!

Seller's Response:

Thank you

Seller's Response:

The seller was extremely communicative and easy to work with. The seller was very patient and took the time to make multiple change requests. I would highly recommend this seller for future projects.

Seller's Response:

Thank you

Seller's Response:

Fortune was an absolute joy to work with! Their work is nothing short of exceptional and the final product was well received with lots of praise from my team! I highly recommend and look forward to working with them again in the future!!




No comments:

Post a Comment