Saturday, November 28, 2020

A Whiteboard Animation Explainer Video











About:

WHITEBOARD ANIMATION EXPLAINER VIDEO:



**SPECIAL DISCOUNT FOR FIRST TIME BUYER!**



Hey, Welcome to my Whiteboard Animation Explainer service!



Whiteboard Animation Video is becoming more and more popular in business because of the clear and transparent way it provides information.

Whiteboard Animation Explainer Video creates lasting impressions in our brain.

Whiteboard Explainer Video helps your audience remember your brand, idea, product or service.



How it works?

  1. You provide me your script in any order,
  2. I will create your whiteboard animation professionally
  3. At last you will be able to boost your sales by getting your video!



Why choose me?

  • My Whiteboard Explainers will engage viewer's and make them laugh
  • Special discount for first time buyer.(contact by inbox to get discount)
  • Natural Male/Female Voice Over
  • Fast Delivery
  • Copyright free Background Music
  • Unlimited Revisions until your satisfaction
  • Ultra HD video animation
  • Perfect Whiteboard Explainer video



Please check out our FAQ or contact us if you are unsure about anything!





Best Regards:[logoexpert48]

Reviews


Seller's Response:

One of the best experiences I’ve had on Fiverr. I got what I was promised and before the deadline! I’m looking forward to doing more jobs in the near future.

Seller's Response:

Thankyou so much for tip :)

Seller's Response:

I felt the seller didn't really understand what my business was about and the message I was trying to portray. It was obvious we had a language and understanding barrier. The seller was very polite and nice to deal with and obviously tried very hard to please, especially with a number of revisions, but unfortunately the Seller found it very difficult to get the correct message across in the animation.

:

This guy is great. Absolute Gem of a person. He understood our requirements and made the changes as required and never complained. I am planning to get more videos done with him soon.

:

Thankyou so much :)




No comments:

Post a Comment