Saturday, November 28, 2020

Create Awsome Newspaper Typography Video For 40Sec In Full Hd











About:

Stop paying for just 5secs logo intro video. Stand out of Crowd and promote your business for just $5. The 40 seconds Typography video comes with FULL HD 1080p quality so that it can be used to advertise on television channels. All for just $5. And as a extreme thing your video will be delivered with in 24hours if you buy gig extra. Order Now !!! I can deliver the video any format upon your request.



Here is the template which I will request you to fill up once you order.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1qjPMKMoRR9SuTfiarSmZgjZdUqJrbBvGStpUr2zGR_M/edit



I can write the script of my own if you buy gig extra. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

good job!!

:

Fantastic Work

:

Very professional! Great capacity to adapt to the client need.

:

Very great!

:

Thank you so much!! I am really happy to give you a smooth experience.




No comments:

Post a Comment