Friday, November 20, 2020

Create An Amazing Whiteboard Animation Video For You











About:

Hi, I have experience in making whiteboard animations for more than 2 years, I can understand your script and how to make an animation according to it, i can make whiteboard animations in English, Spanish, and German language so you can send me scripts in these 3 languages.



Why khulaid?

  

  • You will get a 1080p HD animation video
  • Reasonable Price with amazing work
  • I have created projects for organizations like the oxford college.
  • Professional voice over
  • You will be 100% satisfied with my work.



What I offer:



Full HD 1080p video

Color branding (Select my GIG extra) 

Professional voice over (English, Spanish, German)

Background Scenery (Select my GIG extra) 





Note: Before placing your order make sure your script is not related to any religious topic.



I am at your service, feel free to place an order now!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

It is a bit hard to communicate with him. He works well but needs to improve his reading skills. Had to send the same instruction for revision more than once. But overall I'm satisfied, the video looks good.

Seller's Response:

Thanks for being satisfied with my work, honestly i'm sorry i miss read some of your instructions there's no excuse for that, anyways you are an amazing buyer and i'm looking forward to work on your future projects.

Seller's Response:

Good work. Seller very reliable!

:

Thank you :)

:

Excellent work, very professional and reliable




No comments:

Post a Comment