Monday, October 12, 2020

Motion Graphics Of Any Kind











About:

I have been working in animation field for almost 5 years, will provide you top notch quality work. Our team will provide you with quality animation and motion graphics including - 2d animation, character animation, character design, video editing and much more, so explain complex things with ease.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

He has to be one of the best out here for this kind of work. Very fast delivery. Very high quality work.

Seller's Response:

Thanks for trusting us.

:

I told him what I wanted. We discussed the smaller details over zoom, I checked other artists’ pricing. Although he wasn’t my cheapest option, Myself and two others agreed his work was Better than the cheapest option. I only had to ask him to revise it once. After that it looked absolutely great. If you want an animated YouTube intro but you don’t have any pictures or video clips, he can still do it. My first time using Fiverr for my business, and I am pleasantly surprised.

:

Good luck for your YouTube channel.

:

Saurav's been excellent and so prompt. It was a pleasure working with him. Would like to do more projects and really happy with his work. Highly recommended and trustworthy.




No comments:

Post a Comment