Thursday, October 15, 2020

Create A Custom Explainer Video In Mr Explainer Style











About:

Hi There! I am Mr Explainer and I would love to create for you a premium quality explainer video In my own unique style for the script you provide!



WHICH PACKAGE?

Basic = Short video delivered fast

Standard = Voice and Best Value

Premium = Full 1 min 



What you will get: 

• MR Explainers own unique style (see examples above^). 

• You provide the script and I provide the visuals

• I will visually interpret the script you provide in my style

• 1 set of minor tweaks and changes to timings etc if required
• Movie file supplied as 16:9 HD .mov or .mp4

• Colours and branding matched to your logo/brand

• Agency quality without Agency pricing!



Order the premium package for longer videos up to 300 words!


NOT INCLUDED: 

✖ Not your own storyboard - Mr Explainer visuals only

✖ No Script - You supply script

Write your own script with my DIY script tool  > https://goo.gl/tCdL4M

✖ You can not specify the visuals - (Please message me if you want to specify visuals )

✖ Sorry. No - Sex Products, Smoking, Pharma, Meditation or Self help

✖ I will not promote your Fiverr Gig



Any questions? Please see the FAQ below.

Reviews


:

Lee is great to work with. He is very patient and thoroughly explains the video features. Thank you so much for all your hard work.

:

Excellent result. very easy to work with, great communication and very professional. Highly recommended.

:

Great as always - thanks MrExplainer!

:

Thank you!

:

Perfecto! Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment