Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Create An Engaging Animated Explainer Video











About:

FREE 15 min consultations with all orders!





I have over 5 years of experience in creating videos for startups, individuals and corporate businesses. I specialize in making promo videos for website, mobile applications, blockchain projects and any other product. 



I don't rush into making the promo video and prioritize on understanding each client need. 





WHY BUY FROM ME?



  • I personally handle script writing, voiceover, animations, and editing. This ensures quality and makes edits easy :) 
  • I am the ONLY animator who has been chosen as a SUPER SELLER! The best product & service in one place!
  • I work FULL TIME here on Fiverr and I'm India based. That means better service & communication!

  • I have a LONG reputation of delivering quality work ON TIME and keeping my word.




With my every package you will get: 
  • 1080p video quality
  • Script Writing
  • Background music
  • Background Imagery
  • English Voice Over (In American/British accent) 
  • Unlimited Revisions




I can do videos of any length! Just message me for any video over 90 seconds long and I'll create a custom offer to make ordering easy!







Reviews


:

good , quite easy to work with

:

This is my second time working with anitaads, and it was once again an excellent experience. Would recommend highly.

:

Great work!

:

The seller was consistent and patient with us. Very happy to work on future projects with them.

:

very skilled professionals. highly recommended.




No comments:

Post a Comment