Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Home Care, Elderly Care, Senior Home Caregivers Explainer Video











About:

Please read the Gig description carefully before you Order. 



I do not take any custom script and custom voiceover.


Are you looking for a promo video for Senior homecare, elderly care, home health care, or home caregivers services? If so, then you are in the right place. I will make a senior home care or home caregivers promo video for you.



For more home care, elderly care or caregivers videos visit my website: https://rb.gy/qetpjb



What I Offer:


I will provide you a perfect animated explainer focused on your service. You will get exactly the same video as in the sample here replaced with your Business information and contact details. You will Also get lower 3rd custom outro focusing your business details.


NOTE: This is a premade video. I can't modify it!


The Sample that you see on this page, includes all my gig extras.


So, if you want a video just like that, please order all my gig extras.


Where Can You Use It?


You can use this video almost anywhere you want to use it such as on YouTube, Website, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.


If You Have Any Query, Please Contact Me Before Placing An Order!


This gig is exclusively available on fiverr.com

Reviews


:

Prompts response and ready to fulfill what he promised. I will work with him again.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment