Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Create A Whiteboard Animation











About:

Get a whiteboard animation that will highlight your brand or product in an eye catching & engaging way!



I am a Top Rated Seller & Fiverr/Powtoon Ambassador with a Graphic Design background, working on Fiverr for over 8 years. I can even provide script writing & voice over for your project! I aim to provide excellent & reliable communication.



Please contact me for a quote before ordering to see if I can handle your project, Thanks! I can take on projects up to ~3-4 minutes long.



VIDEO INCLUDES:

  • Drawings inspired by your script from my Professional Stock Library (I cannot create custom illustrations/animations)
  • YOUR brand coloring!
  • Typography Animation
  • Your Logo
  • Royalty free music
  • Commercial Use



PRICING:

 $70 per 75 words (30 seconds of video): Whiteboard video synced to Voice Over YOU provide

✓ $80 per 75 words (30 seconds of video): Whiteboard video + My American Female Voice Over (Male Voice Available on Request) + 1080p HD

✓ $95 per 75 words (30 seconds of video): Whiteboard video + Voice Over + Scriptwriting + 1080p HD



EXPRESS DELIVERY:

  • 4 Day Delivery (+$50)

Reviews


:

Perfect! Thanks everything I wanted and asked for.

:

Thank you for great video creation

:

Very clear and made prompt edits! Simple project but turned out great!

:

The best! Thanks always!

:

She was terrific! Fast turn around time and very responsive. I will be back. Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment