Friday, October 16, 2020

Make 2D Explainer Video Professionally For You











About:

Welcome to my gig.

Are you in need of whiteboard animation, 2d animation, 2d explainer video?

If yes then you're at the right at the right time.

This gig is created just for explainer video, but can also take other animation project. it is explainer video you are looking then you are the right gig.

This explainer video gig is one of my animation gigs. You can also check them out also.

We handle your project professionally

 ✔ 100% ORIGINAL Custom graphics Hand-drawn for your project.

 ✔ Voice-over Recording and Sync: Female or Male, American accent.

 ✔ Full HD 1080p rendering quality! Included in all packages.

  ✔ Royalty-free soundtrack included!

 ✔ Revisions included (don't apply to script changes)



I offer multiple illustration styles (realistic, cartoony, RSA-Style) and the animation can be either black & white, black & white with splashes of color or full-color.

If you're looking for a specific illustration style or animation style, please send me a reference video/ example and I'll let you know if I can make a similar animation.



Please send me your script before ordering and I will send you a custom offer according to your needs.





Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment