Saturday, October 10, 2020

Create A Whiteboard Video Animation











About:

Hey there!



I’m a good explainer video artist and programmer. I have worked for many local companies in our area offline, now I am trying to get spread my work online so please help me to grow with you and you grow with me.   

My services include:

·         Scriptwriting

·         Voice Over 

·         Background Music

·         Background Imagery

·         Logo

·         Vicidial

·         Goautodial

 It is recommended to contact through inbox first, then place order 

·          AWESOME whiteboard video 

·         720P, 1080HD video

·         Royalty-Free, Images and Background music

·         Fast delivery option available, fast revision.

       Feel free to check "My Gig Portfolio"

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment