Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Create A Stunning 3D Animation Explainer Video











About:

Hi, and welcome to my gig!



My name is Saad, and I want to help you win the hearts and minds of your audience with a custom 3D Animated Explainer Video.

 

Here's how it works:

  • You provide me your Company Name/Logo/ branding info plus the script for the video. 
  • You can also give me voiceover audio for the video as an optional extra!
  • After that just sit back, relax, and sip on your favorite beverage while I work my magic!


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



What you get:



  • Video format 

  • HD Resolution (1280 x 720)
  • Full HD (1920x1080)


These videos are ideal for:

Product or Website Promotion, Success Stories, Social Media Videos, Service Promotion, Business Ideas Pitches, and more!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great. Quick response time to my questions. Good product.

:

Seller was very hard working and determined to create the perfect video. Could not have asked for a better service. Thank you!

:

Great Communication and Timely delivery.

:

Very nice

:

Not what I wanted nor was it creative. Had to complete just to get the project out. Ensure you give yourself enough edit time— be clear of what you want. Especially if you want detail.




No comments:

Post a Comment