Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Design Appealing 2D Explainer Animation Video











About:

We are a team of 2 professional Whiteboard artists Who Loves Creating Incredible animated Whiteboard Explainer Videos For You. Want one?

THE PROCESS



What you receive :



  • Full HD mp4 file with Sound Effects and Background music
  • Background Music
  • High quality Graphics/Animation/Transitions/Effects 
  • Professional VOICE OVER.
  • Unlimited Revision







Voice over accents (options) 



  • American accent 
  • British accent 
  • Spanish accent 
  • Australian accent 
  • French
  • ALL LANGUAGES INCLUDED





Your satisfaction is my priority. I endeavor to answer any questions you have within an hour unless I'm asleep! 



If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.



Please contact me first before placing it.



I’m looking forward to working with you! Just message me for a custom quote.



Thank you!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Seller did an amazin job i would recommend her. LOVE IT!! Thanks:)

:

There were so many new sellers but she turn out very well with great quality, will be back with new work. Thank you so much!!

:

Thank you so much

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment