Thursday, September 3, 2020

Make Advance Whiteboard Animation On Math And Science











About:

I shall create new content or convert your academic content into an animated video. 



Our science team will:



  • Validate the theory of math and science
  • Integrate your information with proper illustration
  • Add motion to bring the science into action

Reviews


Seller's Response:

We sent him a sample of our work and he mentioned he could do a better job than what we provided. The final version of the video is not appealing nor entertaining. We would rather accept and complete the transaction than waste any time trying to make thousands of revisions.

:

I feel bad that you didn't like the video. I must have misunderstood your requirements. Please let me know if I can help anyway.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment