Sunday, September 6, 2020

Create Engaging 2D Animation Explainer Or 2D Animated Videos











About:

Are you looking for an engaging 2d explainer video for your business, website, company, products, or anything else??  This is the place.



The animated explainer is the best video for attracting customers to your website and telling them about the important features of your product or business.

I am a professional animator with 4 years of experience. so, I can animate your imagination in the best way than others.



What Am I Providing?


  • Full HD Video
  • Background music.
  • Logo Intro 
  • Provide male and female Voice Over in ANY Accent.

  • Up to 150 words script.
  • Insert the provided images.
  • Insert given audio or recording.
  • Unlimited revisions till you are satisfied.


WHY HIRE ME??


  • Clean and Professional service.
  • High quality work.
  • Fast delivery.
  • Timely delivery.
  • Unlimited revision.
  • 100% satisfaction and top quality work guaranteed.


I can record professional male and female voice-overs and in different accents and languages.


If you have any question feel free to ask.



If you need and any custom order please contact me.



Thanks & Regards

avijitkumardas



Reviews


:

It was a delight to work with Avijit, absolutely professional seller, he worked on such short notice, answered to my endless queries politely, and its value for every single penny, I strongly recommend Avijit and would recommend all other users to look further and seek services from him. I will come back to Fiverr and ask for him, I don't think anyone else would have done such remarkable job and held on to his patience. visually he did an excellent job, was open to changes, and constantly kept me updated on the status.

:

Great service , On time Very Responsive . Very satisfied

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment