Saturday, September 12, 2020

Create Kinetic Typography Video











About:

People love seeing videos these days especially colorfully animated videos, why not take advantage of this and increase your sales 10X!





What you will get for $5 :


1-Amazing 120 words Text Animation (Script shouldn't be more than 120 words for the $5 pack)
2- I'll render the video in your preferred file format. (Mp4, MPG)

3- FULL HD 1280 x 720 resolution  (See extra for 1920 HD, Msg me for 4K)





VO Recording See Extra





NB: I provide Male British or American VoiceOver. Contact me If you Prefer Female VoiceOver.

 

Explainer videos (text, kinetic typography, motion graphics, whiteboard animation) are proven to boost sales 10X 



- have a voice-over? I'll sync it with the video FREE! (PREMIUM PACK only)
          

- Get a script written for $15 (200 words) and a voice-over recorded for $20 (200) words.



- For Animated Icons: Please 
Purchase Extra 


- For Customized background, text colors, OR BACKGROUND ANIMATIONS to your liking - DM Me or Purchase EXTRA



 



Reviews


:

SELLER DOES AMAZING WORK!!! I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS GIG!

:

Such a hard worker and very responsive. Every comment I provided was addressed and the products I received were exceptional. I would love to work with you again and recommend you to others!

:

perfect!

:

Blossom_jey was an amazing seller to work with. He replied quickly and was sure to make the customer pleased with the final product. He delivered the product quickly, and he was open to working with the me on any revisions I wanted. Excellent seller!

:

Wow!! Keeps blowing me away!




No comments:

Post a Comment