Sunday, September 6, 2020

Create A Whiteboard Explainer Video











About:

Hi,
Are you here for WHITEBOARD ANIMATION video to encourage your business?  Don't worry. I will create a professional WHITEBOARD ANIMATION video to satisfy my clients.


What will you get?


Prompt reply. 
Full HD whiteboard animation.
100% Money back guarantee.
Special offers for my regular clients.
Royalty-Free Background Music.
Revisions will be Unlimited.
Add logo for free. 


Special Notes:


-Please provide me a written script.
-Voice-over will be recorded based on the script.

-Revisions in the voice-over after the first deliverable would be charged as per the length of the script.


You can contact me anytime. I’m here on Fiverr almost all the time to assist you.


Regards:
Mr_kashif

Reviews


:

Amazing result. Give him a good story and hé will make a good video. Thank, will use again in the near future.

:

Outstanding Experience!!!

:

Thanks You did a great job

:

well done, thank you so much

:

Brilliant video and service!!




No comments:

Post a Comment