Friday, September 11, 2020

Create A Beautiful Whiteboard Animation Video











About:



I can do videos of any length! Just message me for any video over 3 minutes long and I'll create a custom offer to make ordering easy!



WHY BUY FROM ME?



  • I am the ONLY explainer video seller that will handle all elements of your video creation. I use the different premium voices of Girls & Boys. This ensures quality and makes edits easy :) 


  • I am the ONLY whiteboard animator who has been chosen as a SUPER SELLER! The best product & service in one place!


  • I work FULL TIME here on Fiverr and I'm US-based. That means better service & communication!



  • I have a LONG reputation of delivering quality work ON TIME and keeping my word


  • EDITS INCLUDED ensuring your satisfaction. Covers visual adjustments. Scripts are considered final when submitted or approved.



  • If you want to check my portfolio then check this link:

    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJFxQoLWie9Dur6iRqpMCdQ



I offer several different styles of animation.

Reviews


:

Thank you for amazing video!

:

This Person Is Very Good At His Work..I will recommend you for your any kind of Animational work.

:

awesome man...I like it very much...

:

Great experience! Quick turnaround. Talhaboy is a professional. I highly recommend his service.

:

Great job! Would recommend this seller.




No comments:

Post a Comment