Friday, September 11, 2020

Create 2D Animated Explainer Video











About:

Animated Explainer Video



Let me create an outstanding Explainer Video for you! 



High Quality, tailor made & unique! Without paying 1000s of $ for 1-2 Min. of Animation or a turnaround of weeks.



Pricing:

  • 30 Sec (~75 word script): $50 (minimum)
  • 60 Sec (~150 words): $75
  • 90 Sec. (~225 words): $100

(the longer the video the lower the price/sec.)



My Package includes (NO extra gigs required!):

  • Character & Scene Creation
  • Animations
  • Professional Voice Over (Male or Female)
  • Sync the Voice Over
  • Background Music
  • Commercial rights

If you have an own Voice Over or don't need one, please contact me and i'll send you an offer.



*If you prefer Whiteboard Animation Video check my other gig

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Wonderful to work with! Highly talented and patient! JHUN, was able to understand my unique message for my explainer video and had highly creative and pointed techniques for expressing them!

Seller's Response:

Thank you, I appreciate your review looking forward to work with you again in the future.

:

Excellent support from beginning to end! Jhun, always able to see my vision and are willing to work with me until we get it right. Looking forward to working together again in the future! if you are reading my reviews, do not hesitate to reach out to him

:

Thank you, looking forward to our next project.

:

Very nice to work with. Thank you :)




No comments:

Post a Comment