Thursday, September 10, 2020

Create Animated Explainer 2D Video Or Sales Video











About:

I have over 4 years of experience in the field of animation/custom animation. I specialize in  making 2D animation, whiteboard animation, motion graphics, typography, video editing, info graphic and sales videos. I provide dynamic services in quickest time possible.


There are some sellers that offer 15 or even 30 seconds for their basic Gig. I offer up to 60 seconds for my basic $5 Gig Package.


I will provide you with the following.

• Free support after project delivery

• Customer satisfaction

• Customer support 24/7



If you have any questions, I invite you to contact me before ordering.



Thanks

Best Regards

Jaam Animation

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I prepared a script for an animation but many animation makers in Fiverr did not accept to make it. Some of them said they do not have the right animation tools for my script, and some others just did not want to deal with it because it seemed like too much work for them. However, after reading the script, Jaam immediately accepted to do it which was a surprise to me considering how many people before him said no to the same script. He did a superb job creating what I had in mind. He is talented and creative on one hand, and modest and polite on the other hand. Thank you for a great job!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much!

Seller's Response:

He can always create quality jobs but there could be some delay in delivery due to weather condition where he live and the type of network he uses to browse

Seller's Response:

Jaam is an artist. He had great ideas of his own and was also able to turn my ideas into something special. I plan to use him again since this is now my favorite type of video.

:

Thank you so much...!




No comments:

Post a Comment