Friday, September 4, 2020

Create Whiteboard Explainer Video Unique Flat Icon Animation











About:

Hi there,



I will produce a PROFESSIONAL UNIQUE explainer animation or Whiteboard flat icon video in all topics



All details are customized (duration, colorsmusic background, voice-overlogoseffectstransitions...) .



I am very Creative and I Can make the difference in your videos!



YOU SHOULD CHOOSE ME BECAUSE:



  • Work Full-Time on Fiverr
  • Excellent Response time
  • Multilingual: ENGLISH-FRENCH-ARABIC 

  • Very low price :
        1. $5 for 30 secondes - 50 words

        2. $15 for 60 secondes - 100 words

        3. $30 for 120 secondes - 200 words

  • Fast delivering : Within 24 hours (fast delivery option)
  • Free revisions!

  • Very High quality : 1080p and all formats exportation
  • Follow perfectly the instructions.


Requirements:



  • The script
  • The music (or I will deal with it) 
  • The colors and theme
  • The duration and format
  • The voice-over (you can leave it to me by using extra)


Be sure you will be satisfied, use the revisions and make your video as perfect as possible!

Your satisfaction is my priority.

Reviews


:

He’s amazing and so patient with any changes I need to make and he gets what I need fast. I’ve worked with him many times and many more times to come

:

Thank u very much

:

The design of the video was excellent The designer has great experience in design Communicate with the designer easily and conveniently

:

10/10 I can't even describe how good this seller is. Will work with him again in the future I recommend him 100% he is professional and polite

:

Thank you so much for ur amazing work




No comments:

Post a Comment