Saturday, September 12, 2020

Create An Animated Explainer Or Sales Video











About:

Boost Your Sales with Animated Explainer Video



I'm Akash from MyExplainerVid. I create professional animated videos for businesses across any niche. For over 7 years, I've helped hundreds of businesses increase their sales, boost their reach & generate more traffic through eye-catching animated explainer videos. 



As a professional animator, I can creatively bring your ideas to life. So whatever your ideas are, my team and I can deliver an explainer video animation that will exceed your expectations.



Each Animated Explainer Video Comes With:

  • Full 1080P HD quality animated explainer
  • Professional voice over
  • Background music
  • Logo addition and brand matching colors
  • Unlimited revisions until you are satisfied (animation part only)
  • Commercial rights transfer with Standard and Premium package



Check-out my video portfolio at youtube.com/myexplainervid/videos



Feel free to contact me anytime.



I look forward to working with you!



*If you have ANY specific questions, Specific Storyboard, suggestions, or concerns please CONTACT ME BEFORE you order, so I can see if I am able to meet your requirements.

Reviews


:

Akash was very communicative and available for revisions. We are very happy with the final outcome. There appeared to be a couple communication issues at the end but we were able to overcome them!

:

Excellent work - The video was delivered even better than we imagined and was ahead of schedule. We will definitely use them again.

:

Very professional and very responsive. I highly recommend myexplainervid :)

:

A****** will definitely work with again

:

Great value for the money. Would definitely work with this seller again.




No comments:

Post a Comment