Friday, February 7, 2020

Create A Fantastic Whiteboard Animation











About:

I will create a Full HD whiteboard animation that will explain your business to your customers or even to your target audience. The video would be in a colored format, in the sense that it would make the video attractive and also engaging to your customers. All gig packages includes, free BGM with unlimited revision that is to say 100% satisfaction. Voice over can be provided in any accent such as French, Spanish, Dutch, name it... I've got you covered.  
The packages are as follows




The BASIC PACKAGE: Script and Voice Over provided by you,I’ll help you sync the Voice over and add your company’s logo with free BGM. 





The STANDARD PACKAGE: Script written by me in a whiteboard format according to the information provided by you, add your company’s logo and also Free BGM





The PREMIUM PACKAGE: Same as the Standard package but including a voice over and a longer time frame and words.

Regardless of the package i always put my creativity to the MAX.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Exceeded my expectations as always... This guy is simply awesome. Thanks again for the second work

Seller's Response:

Fantastic animation and all within under 24 hours. My favourite artist to work with

Seller's Response:

Thank you 🙏🏾

Seller's Response:

Did exactly what was requested with a very fast turnaround. I can highly recommend this gig!

:

Thank you 🙏🏾




No comments:

Post a Comment