Friday, February 7, 2020

Create A Professional 2D Or Whiteboard Animation Video











About:

I believe in Quality Service and ofCouse Quality Result. I always believe in positive thinking with a positive result. I believe in customer relationship so always try to give my best result to make every client happy. So feel free ask me for any of my gig jobs. I will give you the best services and the faster delivery on your projects.



Contact me before placing the order for best pricing according to your project 



I also create CUSTOM VIDEO'S but please contact me before placing order.



⭐Basic package $20



  • Upto 100 Words Animation 
  •  45 s running time
  • without voice over
  • 2 days delivery time
  • Background Music included
  • Full HD video 1080p 


Standard Package $45



  • Up to 150 Words Animation 
  • 60 Seconds running time
  • Voice over Included

  • Background music included
  • 3 day delivery time
  • Full hd 1080p+


Premium Package $65 (All in one)



  • Upto 200 Words Animation 
  • 75 Seconds running time
  • Background music
  • Voice over Included
  • Full Ultra Hd video resolution 
  • Custom Characters And animation


Note:



  • If your script contains more words then contact me for quote.




Reviews


:

great work!

:

great work, best on Fiverr!

:

awesome work as always

:

awesome work as always!

:

Great work as always, thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment