Saturday, February 22, 2020

Make An Explainer Video For You











About:

I will create for you an explainer video for 10 seconds of what you want, Whiteboard technique, Just let me know what you need to explain,

I will give you creative support.


ALL THE VIDEOS: Https://goo.gl/ZNPZTr



I offer you: Seconds of FULLHD1080 animation ($ 5 for every 10 seconds of whiteboard video + $ 15 for FullHD1080 format) Format AVI, MOV O MP4


The graphics are developed specifically for your project DO NOT USE IMAGES OF GALLERIES

No voice over, with music free of copyright.



To generate the video I need: A script, an explanation of what you want the video to contain (playback line) or the voice over file to perform the animation.



* With the voice over file is much more effective to work, the text animation consumes too many seconds to generate a good reading (therefore that makes the video more expensive).



I remain attentive to any doubt, I will gladly clarify it to you.



Before ordering please contact me and let me quote to make an excellent offer.




(the extra of 1 day delivery only applies for animations with the script and / or voice over delivered by the client)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

They did a small explainer Video for website and expo faire. It turned out great on the first try.

Seller's Response:

Excellent buyer, thank you

Seller's Response:

Spectacular !!!, what a good job!!!, very good quality and in the agreed time. I just did a review and it was because of my mistake. Sencillamente Espectacular!!!, que buen trabajo, muy buena calidad y en el tiempo pactado. Solo efectué una revisión y fue por un error mío.

:

Excelente cliente, gracias por la cofianza

:

Exactamente lo que necesitaba. Muy buen trabajo, tiempos y disponibilidad. Repetiré seguro.




No comments:

Post a Comment