Saturday, February 22, 2020

Produce An Engaging Animated Commercial Video











About:

I will produce an animated COMMERCIAL Explainer Video  that can engage your audience. 



You have to provide me following things for the video:



  • A written script (required)
  • Logo and Website URL (optional)


I will include many images from the library according to your script But

If you wish to include your own music or pictures, please send me the files.



For Voice Overs , see gig extras.



Video will be 
720p HD resolution but if you want 1080p then see gig extras.Music will be included which suits your script.



IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION, FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME....

Reviews


:

Great work as always

:

Great experience once again

:

great work!

:

Great work as always

:

Great work !! Seller is a real professional. Exactly what I wanted. Thx !




No comments:

Post a Comment