Saturday, February 22, 2020

Create Whiteboard Animation Explainer Video With Voice Over











About:

Whiteboard Animation Explainer Video creator. I will bring your ideas on a motion to a Whiteboard Explainer Video to attract an audience with 100% dedication and 100% client satisfaction.



I am offering with Whiteboard Video:



  • Full HD video
  • Script Writing
  • Add logo & URL
  • Color Animation
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • Attractive background music
  • Perfect Voice over Synchronization
  • Voice over by a pro. native V.O artist



What do I need to start the Explainer video?



  • Your script (Optional)

  • Logo & URL (Optional)


Voice Over offered with Commercial Use:



  • American Male 
  • American Female
  • British Male/Female
  • Australian Male/Female
  • Or, your desired accent


Why you choose me for Whiteboard Video?



  • One Stop Shop
  • Free Commercial Uses
  • Working science 2015
  • Premium Doodles SVG images
  • Reply to your message within 1/2 min.


I also provide 1/2 free revision of the working lifetime. Except for voice over changes



If you need Full Color or Custom animation, please contact me for a custom quotation



Press the order button or text me for Free Consultation.



Please review my other gigs & sample works at:

www.fiverr.com/ziaulh11

https://goo.gl/3BX8aJ





Reviews


Seller's Response:

Yes this is a very friendly, and professional seller. I enjoy working with this seller. The have done many work for in the past, and I will continue to order service from this seller over and over again. Thank you again great job I really appreciate it!!

Seller's Response:

I am blessed to have such great repeat buyer. Come back anytime. :)

Seller's Response:

Zia is great! Communication is on-time and efficient. The project was completed in a quick timeframe and everything we wanted was included. Thank you!

Seller's Response:

Thanks for your TIPS and repeat business. :)

Seller's Response:

As always super efficient and really easy to do business with. THANK YOU Zia




No comments:

Post a Comment