Saturday, February 22, 2020

Draw Original Artwork And Make A Custom Whiteboard Animation











About:

Get a whiteboard animation video by an American DJ. Contact me first for the best experience. I am available through Fiverr full time. Literally, I sleep in the studio.



Extra Fast Delivery is Available.



I will create an awesome whiteboard animation video with custom images. Contact me first for the best experience.



We work together on a three step process:



  • Create the Script 
  • Record the Audio
  • Create the Animation


Notable points:



  • Voice over is included. 

  • You may submit your own prerecorded audio. 
  • I can mix and master your voice to be used as the narrator for no extra charge.
  • Script writing is included, however there is an extra cost to change the script once it's finalized.

Reviews


:

Very thankful and happy with a very helpful and creative supplier!

:

great work, thank you :)

:

Great communication and professionalism form blacknostaljack. He's a team player and created a great end product.

:

The skills of the seller. He is creative and funny. It's exactly what I was looking for in an explainer video.

:

I made several revisions and Rob was very patient with me. Thank you again!




No comments:

Post a Comment