Saturday, February 22, 2020

Produce Fully Custom 2D Animated Explainer Video











About:

PROFESSIONAL 2D ANIMATED EXPLAINER VIDEO! 

Hi! I'm Ushna Umar,  A Pakistani Based Seller Did you know? Agencies charge up-to $5000/min, & that too of poor quality. But we don't!.

And the best part is everything is done In my Office i-e I am Doing all Work on my own, No outsourcing. Hence, serving quality Video Creation with great Animations, scripts, music and voice overs. 100% Quality, Satisfaction and Professional Animations for your business, social media, advertisement, promotion, presentation and Events. 



What I have to Offer?

  • I can write quality scripts that are free of grammatical or punctuation error
  • Record Voice Overs in different languages and accents
  • Add Background music
  • Custom Background imagery
  • Sound effects
  • Customised Characters
  • Commercial Rights belong to YOU!
  • 1080p HD Quality Video


NOTE: Feel free to contact me & check my Animated Video Collection (portfolio).



Additionally you will also be provided with

  • 24/7 Online service 
  • 7 days Free support after completion of work 
  • Deliver work on time
  • Free Conversation
  • Original and Pro Voice Over Narrators x NO ROBOTS x


<<<== Kindly Read FAQ’s below ==>>>

So Let's Get Started :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I truly admire your skills and love the video. It was just as i wanted and it is great to have it. Feels good thank you so much.

Seller's Response:

Outstanding experience, smooth transition through each process. Was happy to provide A motion graphic at its best. Thanks alot :)

Seller's Response:

Very nice work, I loved it! Super fast and good to go within no time, even no revisions lol. Thank you so much.

:

Thank you very much, the work was super easy and communication was smooth. Looking for a chance to help again already :)

:

The experience with Falcon Studios has exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend working with them. Prompt response and professional work.




No comments:

Post a Comment