Saturday, February 22, 2020

A 5 Star Video Animation











About:



Please write me a message before ordering.



Do you need an outstanding video animation for your projects which will make the difference? I will create 30 seconds animated video for just $75 which will surely rock your sales campaign.

I would need all the information about what's going to be shown on the presentation. How long do you want it to be? Do you have any demands on colours, fonts, graphics that you would like me to use? 


Of course, all the written information has to be provided, and the same goes for the visuals (images, videos, logos, etc). Also links, websites, etc.


It would be also helpful if you tell me something you DO NOT want on the presentation. 


So what you're waiting for?

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Laurach is amazingly talented in producing explainer videos. Her willingness to respond to feedback was great as she was committed 100% to getting it perfect for me. Very satisfied. Thanks!

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!

Seller's Response:

I can't believe how well done this was and all she had was the script! And we nailed it with only one revision!!

:

Thank you, Lisa, for the opportunity to be free and creative with your concept! If you need anything else, let me know. :)

:

Outstanding Experience!




No comments:

Post a Comment