Friday, February 21, 2020

Create A Professional Doodle Video











About:

I will create a COOL and PROFESSIONAL Doodle Animation video 

You can use the DOODLE VIDEO to promote your BUSINESS, IDEAS or to attract customers and viewers to your WEBSITE.



What it is:

For 1 Gig 30 words (your words) of text and I will create about 30 sec of video. 

Also include your logo & URL 

Music is included.



FOR VOICE OVER SYNCED TO THE VIDEO, please select STANDARD 

Pack, please have voiceover file ready when you order. 



FOR VOICE OVER RECORDING and SYNCED TO THE VIDEO, please select PREMIUM

Pack and you must have script (150 words) file ready when you order.  



*Note: I have a library of images - Too many to show here, but message me and I will let you know if I have it!



I can add many different transitions to the video.  I provided some on the demo video.  



Reviews


:

because o the time difference, the communication was a bit complex, but other than that, Keith was very accommodating. As a suggestion, Fiverr could add a Skype communication in order to streamline the communication during the project.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment