Friday, February 21, 2020

Make This Engaging Animated Explainer Video











About:

PLEASE READ BEFORE ORDERING!



Need an animated explainer video for your business?  

  • Don't want to spend $1000's creating one 
  • Or hours writing a script.
  • Here is an easy way to get a complete Professional high quality explainer for just $5.
  • No Script Required


How it works:All you have to do is order this gig and
  • Let me know the 3 Services in Alex List (that he was looking for - like web services, Real estate, dry cleaning, gadget repair)
  • 3 Key Features that your Company offers
  • Send me Your business logo with Website URL



    That's right! NO script  





    GIG INCLUDES:

    ✔ Animation video up to 75 seconds long  HD 1920*1080 VIdeo

    ✔ Music

    ✔ Voice over 

    ✔ Final movie file synced perfectly



    Gig Does not Include:

    No custom scripts with this gig! This gig follows a set format script only.



    Reviews


    Seller's Response:

    Meticulous Execution, Dedicated Deliberation. Reliable Production. My Favorite Kinda Staff... Thanks

    Seller's Response:

    You are one of the Amazing Buyers I had...God Bless

    Seller's Response:

    He is very efficient and fast. I asked for a change and he agreed to do it saying customer's satisfaction is always a priority. Thank you Ravi

    Seller's Response:

    I am glad you liked my work...I am giving you bonus videos as a token of gratitude

    Seller's Response:

    excellent job




    No comments:

    Post a Comment