Tuesday, February 4, 2020

An Eye Catching Whiteboard Animation Digital Hand Drawn











About:

ENGAGE YOUR AUDIENCE!!!with your own white board animated doodle video



PUT YOUR VIDEO MARKETING ON STEROIDS

I`ll create a fantastic speed-draw or whiteboard animation of any logo, picture, script or text

What you get for $35?

  • 60 second video with voice over recorded
  • Images from our Exclusive Hand Drawn Library + Your Logo
  • Background Music
  • You must Provide the Script for the video - Up to 150 words
  • 720p Video in MP4 or any video format you need

Extras Available

  • Full HD 1920x1080 Delivery
  • Add logo
  • Watermark

Custom Illustrations 

For high quality work with custom illustrations contact me

If you have other requirements just contact me and I'll reply right away



100% Satisfaction Guaranteed

Your satisfaction is important to me, so after delivering I`ll even do more revisions of the work

ORDER NOW!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment