Monday, February 3, 2020

Create A Stunning Whiteboard Animated Video











About:

I am a professional whiteboard artist,. I have created over 120 white board videos. I use Videoscribe for making the video. You just need to give me the idea of the video and I will do the rest. I make videos in English, Hindi, Urdu or even in Punjabi or any other language. So, just give me the topic of video and consider it done. Just contact me for details and pricing. I can be very much reasonable and flexible.

Reviews


:

Being new to Fiverr caused me a few issues. It wasn't the seller's fault. I will continue using the seller and, hopefully, our communication will improve. Thank you,

:

amazing work

:

the guy did great work! I highly recomend this guy! give him a chance! only thing is that the voice over is slightly robotic. other then that the guy does great work ! will use him again

:

The seller is a professional in his work, highly recommend him any time!

:

Awesome work by seller




No comments:

Post a Comment