Friday, February 21, 2020

Create Business Whiteboard Animations











About:



Do you need a whiteboard animations to send your message across?

Do you have a story to tell with an exclusive whiteboard animations?

Then let me assure you that this is the place where you'll never be disappointed.

So what do I offer

  • Professional Script writing
  • Voice over
  • HD Quality Whiteboard Animations
  • Royalty Free music
  • On time delivery
  • Unlimited revisions


I will create the perfect script for your product, service or business,

Will sync it with the best voice over you could ever find,

And finally, I'll create the whiteboard animations that will make your business stand out from your competitors.

Have a custom requirement?

Don't worry! just inbox and I will create a custom package for you.

So don't wait anymore, and inbox me today!

Note

  • All rates are valid below 300 words script, for a script above 300 words you have to come in inbox to get a quote.
  • Custom whiteboard animations : I'm very interested in creating a something custom for you, My packages are only for non custom if you need custom drawings/whiteboard animations then please send me a message.







Reviews


:

Great service. Thank you

:

professional seller, great service.Thank you.

:

The seller is a real professional, fantastic work!

:

Outstanding job on this one. Thanks a lot

:

This animator is wonderful. Did an outstanding job.




No comments:

Post a Comment