Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Create An Engaging 2D Animated Explainer Video











About:

I am a computer science bachelor and have over 4 years of experience in creating videos for startups, individuals and businesses. I specialize in making promo videos for website, mobile applications, blockchain projects and any other product. I can also work with you on your existing projects and do the tweaks that you require in case you don't want to create the video from scratch.



I don't rush into making the promo video and prioritize on understanding each client need. 



With my every package you will get: 
  • 1080p video quality
  • Background music
  • Background Imagery
  • English Voice Over (In American/British accent) 
  • Unlimited Revisions*



Additional Services which I offer are:

  • 4k video quality
  • Sound Effects
  • Scriptwriting service
  • Voiceover in a language other than English



You don’t need to worry about your project once you have bought this Gig offer package. I follow a meticulous step-by-step process for each and every video that I create.



I am at your service, so feel free to place an order now. 

*Please make sure to read the FAQ's and PDF on my gig page for further info on how we work *

Reviews


:

My experience was wonderful. The seller communicated throughout the whole process and exceeded my expectations. I will continue to come back to the seller for any video moving forward.

:

Animator followed instructions perfectly and even added in some speech bubbles I did not request (but really improved the video). Will use them again in the future.

:

This Gig quickly understood the idea, added tons of creativity and created very nice animation. Gig was immediately responding on comments and delivered revisions quickly. I recommend this Gig.

:

If you are looking for a video this is your seller - the end result was great and the project overall was impressive.

:

This seller was very responsive to my revisions. Pretty much nailed the video in the fist draft, apart from a few tweaks needed. Very pleased with the service and all for such a good price. I would highly recommend.




No comments:

Post a Comment