Thursday, February 6, 2020

Create 2D Whiteboard Or Colored Animated Explainer Video











About:

Hello! I am Tom Umashankar, an independent director and 2d animator working from beautiful Indore, India. 
I have learned that the combination of good-looking, story and statistic's driven videos really work. Why? Because people are not only interested in numbers presenting why they should invest in your ICO. They also love compelling stories that convince them to believe in the success of your project. This is exactly what we are offering you in this gig.




I will create an outstanding Whiteboard or colored animation video that will engage your viewers and help you to spread your message in a creative manner. 



What makes me better than others?

- I work until you are 100% happy.

-I offer the MONEY BACK guarantee(FOR ORDER MORE THAN $1000)   if you don't like final product.

-I can also provide custom offers.



Please contact me before ordering so I can see if I can meet your requirements.

Reviews


:

Great communication skills. Knows what needs to be done, understands the work flow. Plans everything carefully. I hope to work with him in more complex projects.

:

No Doubt, Umashankar is very helpful everytime. Would be working him with again. Lightening Speed

:

another great experience working with Unashankar. he knows his work very well and a master of animation. fully satisfied with the work. 100% recommended

:

Great experience working with this seller. I wanted the task to be completed urgently and he did it with the proper quality. I’ll definitely gonna hire him for future projects.

:

He just gets the job done.




No comments:

Post a Comment