Thursday, February 20, 2020

Personalize This High Converting Video For Plumbers











About:

This is your opportunity to have your Plumber Video Ad grab attention fast.


This amazing Video for Plumbers makes click-throughs and the response to your video 100 times better than before.


NOTE: This is a pre-made video. I can't modify it!



The Sample that you see on this page, includes all my gig extras.



So, if you want a video just like that, please order all my gig extras.


For $5 I will put your info on the lower third on this video.


If you want background music, FULL HD Quality or final slide with your logo and info, please check out my gig extras!


With GIG EXTRAS I will:


 - create a final slide with your info and your logo +$10
 - deliver the video in FULL HD Quality +$10
 - add background music +$5


If you have any questions, please fell free to contact me before you order!


Delivery Time: 24 hours

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Quick and accurate. Thanks for a great transaction!

:

Great gig! Excellent video as described.

:

Fast delivery. Good detail

:

great work

:

I asked question first. The seller was quick to answer. Got exactly what ordered. No hesitation in recommending this gig.




No comments:

Post a Comment