Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Make WHITEBOARD Animation For You











About:

CREATE ANIMATED EXPLAINER VIDEO



Script : You will provide 100 words script for Video otherwise just tell me the Topic I will write script for your video FREE

Free background music included

Any Background colours 

Free animated Backgrounds 

Free 720p HD resolution 



Will deliver video in any Format  



PLEASE PROVIDE ME THE FOLLOWING

A written Script

LOGO and Website URL

Music , if you want to add yours in VIDEO background



NOTE :

I will include animation images from my own library if you wish to include yours pictures , please send me 



Please check GIG EXTRAS



IF YOU HAVE ANY QUERY PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Ok, I have issues with someone on here and for now I can’t continue working from this account

:

I will send you a message from another of my profile Ryanh888 so I can complete the payment and get my job

:

Amazed with the prompt delivery. High quality work. Definitely hiring again!! Thanks!!

:

I requested 2 revisions and he responded quickly and really listened to my vision. I loved the video and highly recommend!

:

Thank You very much Sir




No comments:

Post a Comment