Thursday, February 6, 2020

Create A 2D Animation Or Cartoon Explainer Video











About:

Welcome to my 2d animation gig. Your satisfaction is my 1st priority.

If you want to Boost Your Sales, skyrocket your competitions or exterminate your competitors I can help you make eye-catching & mind-engaging 2d animated explainer video that you can use to explain your business, products, or services to your prospects.

2d animation and that can help you drive more traffic to your site, captivate your online visitors and increase sales.

I have access to talented voice-over artists  that can provide a complete and professional male/female voice-over and i have access to talented script writer that can provide beautiful and unique script for your business which I will then send to you with different varieties so as to make your video the way you envisioned it.

i'll Offer,

1-Unlimited Revisions.

2-i will provide Royalty free music.

3-100% satisfaction guaranteed.

5-Voice-over sync.

6- HD 1080p video.

7-English/American voice-over service.i can also provide you voice over in Portuguese,German,Spanish,Dutch,English in every accent.

Note:

Unlimited Revisions is not applicable on voice over

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Rehan was very responsive to messages.

Seller's Response:

Thank you for your bad review I hope you are happy now I do not love anything more than my customer's happiness.

Seller's Response:

terrific job!

Seller's Response:

Wolf is Awesome

:

Thank you so much as well! It really makes me happy to make my customers happy! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment