Thursday, February 20, 2020

Create Custom White Board Animation Video In 24 Hours











About:

My Whiteboard animation videos, engage the senses, making use of vision, sound as well as interaction to capture your audience's attention and You will be able to deliver your powerful message to the targeted audience.You will never get these videos in such  prices .



I have a huge collection of doodles.I have a professional team of  voice over Artists, Script writers and designers for character animation .I can provide any character you want.



I also provide CUSTOM white board Animation



I can also create your LINE DRAWING or CARTOON character in ANIMATION(Any one as EXTRA IN just $10 and both in $15) .



I also provide Male/female voice over in different languages,please contact me before starting the order if you want some special voice over.



Special offer for voice over at astonishing price. 



HD Video

Background Music

Imagery

Logo

Screenshots of your application.



I am providing best services at very low rates. 

100% Satisfaction Grantee.



Level 2 SELLER

You will never get bore working with me.



So, waiting for what.

Place an order and hire me to provide you best animation video.



Muhammad Huzaifa 







Reviews


Seller's Response:

best animation work on a good price , surely gona work more and very helpful good communication and helped a lot even after delivery. RECOMMENDED unptil now best experience and work is brilliant

Seller's Response:

Very good work

:

yes mha was very good

:

Amazing work. Definitely recommend him.

:

Thank you!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment