Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Create Attractive White Board Animation For You











About:

Hey....I am here to make an attractive,creative white board animation for you.
I can provide my creative ideas to make you an great whiteboard animation.


From Me :


Provide High quality video

Script writing(Premium Package)

Unlimited Revisions until Customer Satisfied(Basic,Standard Packages)

Money Back If customer not Satisfy

Fast Delivery

Background Music

Voice Over Rec(Standard and Premium package)

Fast Response to Customer


If you want script for your animation you have to provide basic information that can get idea about
your Requirement.
In Basic and Standard packages You should provide a Script.


If you want any extra work you can see them from gig extra or send me a message.


So Give me your work, I will do it with MY VERY BEST for you.


Thank You

Good Day.



Reviews


:

Good as always!

:

Hard worker. Always great to work with him.

:

Very hard working. Must work with him again!

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment