Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Create Gig Videos For Your Fiverr Profile











About:

Hey Fiverr Sellers!



This Gig is specially for Fiverr Sellers to Help with their Fiverr Gigs!

I will do an attractive Explainer videos for your Fiverr Profile Gigs by using Different Characters and animations.



WHAT YOU WILL GET IN $5?

  1. 30 Sec Explainer Video
  2. Background Music
  3. Up to 80 Words
  4. Logo Addition
  5. Commercial Rights
  6. Full Hd Video Quality
  7. Free Revisions


POINTS TO BE NOTED:

  • I cannot do custom characters i will add random characters from my professional Stock.
  • If you have any custom requirement kindly contact me before ordering this gig.
  • You should consider my GIG EXTRAS if you would like to purchase any extra services rather than those I offer you in the $5 package. 


Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Exclusively on Fiverr...!!!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great adjustments

Seller's Response:

Thank u so much :)

Seller's Response:

Thank you for the help here.

:

You're welcome :)

:

Nice job done exactly what I want to be




No comments:

Post a Comment