Friday, December 13, 2019

Make Eye Catching Whiteboard Video Animation In 24 Hours











About:

Why me?


 


Best response rate And NEXT LEVEL VIDEO


100% Satisfaction 


 BEST  Discounts for bulk(Huge) orders


Good Bonus for my returning clients (buyers)


Script will be appreciated 


$5 - Basic Package:


 


Whiteboard Animation of 70 words.


Royalty Free Background Music


1080p Video Quality


Including your Logo or images


Unlimited Revisions until your full satisfaction




$10 - Standard Package:


 


Whiteboard Animation of 140 words


All features of Basic Package and:


Perfect synchronization of video with voiceover


$15 - Premium Package:


 


Whiteboard Animation of 210 words


All features of Basic Package and:


Perfect synchronization of video with voiceover.


 


If you have any QUESTION feel free to inbox me. I’m online almost ALL THE TIME


 


Thanks and looking forward to work with you :)

Reviews


:

best seller on Fiverr. he really listens to your requirements and is happy to make changes. 2nd time I used and many more soon

:

One of the best person on Fiverr. Unlimited revisions until the great result is produced. You must buy this gig for any project like this. I would buy this again. Expert and highly recommended

:

Sadafaman420 was very communicative from the start and created the artwork exactly as I had requested . It’s been a pleasure working with this artist and definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a whiteboard video .

:

the best and quickest delivery on fiveer. will be working with him in the future

:

I don't have a better logo. If I get one I will try again.




No comments:

Post a Comment